Casual Chic











I stumbled upon this fabulous home in the Hamptons designed by Amanda Nisbet  I love her use of textured wall papers and her extensive use of wood paneling throughout the home. The light blue chair with navy piping compliments the navy sofa and of course I love the splash of hot pink! the use of fabric over an inexpensive table looks great and add softness to the entry, all you need to do is have a craftwood table made, stunning fabric, a glass top to protect the fabric and you have a great looking entry piece. 

I love being able to provide my clients with affordable options, last week I stumbled upon a stunning large timber table, it was stained a horrible red stain but the best part it could seat up to fourteen if not more, yet without the extensions sits around ten. I was stunned to see it was massively reduced from $3500 to $700 it was a really ugly colour so I can understand why it hadn't sold! What it needed was a lot of imagination and a very good restorer, luckily for me I have just the perfect person to tackle the job and to bring her back to her former glory, minus the last owner who decided red stain and nailing the extentions a great compliment to this piece. I'll keep you updated on the progress, if all else fails, gloss white she will be x