Classic Beauty











After my third trip to Bunnings in one day to buy more sample pots of paints and a little of everything else, I seem to never walk out empty handed, truely am I the only mad person who loves shopping in hardware stores?

I decided to browse the magazine section while enjoying the sausage on a roll (okay not very healthy but it was for charity) and stumbled on this gorgeous home in the southern highlands, I would love nothing more than to build a classic home like this, how fun to design and decorate!

Tomorrow I'm taking my girls away for the week to Byron Bay staying at my Brothers beach shack, my husband wants me out of the house so he can paint, so who am I to complain, a week of the beach, reading, long walks and of course some shopping at Bangalow. Hope you have a lovely week too xx