Lazy Days











Last night Adore magazine celebrated their first birthday at Magnolia's store in New Farm Brisbane. It was such a credit to Robyn and her staff, the store looked beautiful massed in the most beautiful fresh flowers. 

I have always been the sort of person to only wish others great success, I am a strong believer that if your confident about yourself and your work then nothing else matters, good energy only returns the same back to you. Last night I got to chat with so many designers the Porchlight girls, Kerri from Driftwood Interiors, Sharnel from Sharnel Dollar Designs, Keren Brown, Amanda from Oliveaux and of course the Magnolia girls just to mention a few, what stood out to me was the support we all have for each other, we all only wish each other great success and most importantly that we can all be supportive and yet remain friends and healthy competitors. 

So it had me thinking, I would like to organise a Christmas event for Queensland bloggers (and of course northern NSW) we haven't decided on a date or venue but if you have any suggestions please email me at judyelliottinteriors@hotmail.com