through the door - grey and yellow...


I love the versatility of my grey and white bedroom. I often keep the colours very neutral and just add deeper grey tones or white textured items for interest. Sometimes, though, I like to change the look by adding colour. Purples and lavenders look beautiful, pink always goes well and blue is a classic addition, but I have recently jazzed things up a bit by adding pops of yellow - perfect for spring. Grey and yellow work really well together and the white furniture and bedlinen keeps the room looking light.





Are you a serial-room-changer too? What new colours have you added to your bedroom lately?

Bed - Laura Ashley, Chest of drawers and curtains - IKEA, Grey throw - Country Road, Zinc letter - Ici et la, Bedlinen - Bed Bath N Table, Zinc heart - du Monde, Lamp base - Freedom, Lamp shades -K-Mart, Artwork - mondcherry