Farmhouse Trestle Table

When I found this table last week I had the perfect image of teaming it up with a set of six rattan chairs that I already had in my shed. These chairs were meant for a more french style table that I am in the process of doing up but I just think this style of more formal chairs with a country table works just perfectly. The table is made from Tasmanian hardwood and is a gorgeous piece. 

Would make a great statement in a dining room with a large crystal chandelier above. 


The chairs were put in the too hard basket for over a year but then Ange came to the rescue and recovered the chairs pads for me in this gorgeous linen fabric. 



You can see to the left of the dining table is a gorgeous french Armoire that I haven't had time to make over yet.



The table top has been sanded and sealed with the base painted white. 





The table is huge and could easily be an eight seater if required. 














These were the chairs before they got new linen covers. 






Photobucket
Posted by Picasa