Weekly Finds

We are currently enjoying some beautiful weather and family time on the Sunshine Coast  this weekend but I quickly wanted to show you a few goodies that I found this week.

Old Vintage Books, love the color of them.



I bought the old vintage flower press for my husband believe it or not. He is studying Horticulture and needed the press for an assignment. 




This old vintage sideboard just melted my heart, I love how old and chippy the paint work is. This one stays as is no need to paint. 











A world globe lamp. With many years of thrifting under my belt I can honestly say that I have never come across a globe lamp before. This one is Solid American Oak and is just divine turned on at night. 






Enjoy this gorgeous Spring weather and talk to you all next week.



Photobucket
Posted by Picasa