Some New Finds and A Thankyou

Wanted to show you this amazing map of the world print I picked up while we were away on the weekend. Must have a thing for maps at the moment because this one is huge and will look amazing in a child's bedroom or office.

Old baseballs or softballs I couldn't resist buying these as they look great grouped together in this bowl. 



I was the lucky winner of the most gorgeous giveaway last week. Sharnel Dollar from http://mylife-myloves.blogspot.com/ gave away this beautiful Rosanna Bowles white refined porcelain square footed bowl. The bowl can be used for anything and at the moment its holding all my new soaps. 
Rosanna has also released a new book "Coming Home" which was also included in the giveaway.
Sharnel is famous for styling the most amazing children's birthday parties and baby showers.  She has amazing talent and an eye for detail. If your looking for some inspiration or have a special occasion coming up you must check out her blog.  

These bowls are now available through Sharnel's website

Thank-you Sharnel.





I seem to have a collection of Cath Kidston bags lately which I am totally loving. This one is my latest oil cloth bag. 






Photobucket
Posted by Picasa