Cosy and snug


Mid September already and summer is definitely over. Even though the temperatures are still relatively pleasant it will not be the case for long. Time to make the home snug and cosy again.


What better way to do it than with wool, sheepskin and the like. Our bedroom is my favourite room in the house, any time of the year, but even more so now that the cooler season is over us.


I love to read in bed, with a cup of tea at hand. And I do love "September" by Rosamunde Pilcher (not a coincidence). Now it will not be the first time I read it, neither will it be the last, as I am one of those capable of reading a favourite book time and again (the same goes for watching a favourite movie).


So this is where you will find me on dark September evenings, cosy and snug. Where will I find you?