Christmas 2011

I hope your all having a lovely Christmas Eve. I have been wrapping some last minute presents along with preparing food for tomorrow. In our little community here at Bonogin we have a visit every year from Santa in the fire truck. The kids think its great and its a wonderful opportunity to catch up and even meet some new neighbours. 


Wanted to show you my latest find  - an awesome large blue and white ginger jar - how gorgeous it is. 

I have put the paint brush down for a few days and decided to do some sewing and crafting today. 
I recovered these large lamps shades in some lovely blue and white fabric I picked up at the thrift store. 











My daughter is quite the chef in the house and made this awesome Ginger Bread House. We have decided that she must make one every year now - didn't she do a fabulous job. 











Once again have a lovely Christmas to all my followers and readers and thank-you all for your continual support and comments. 






Photobucket
Posted by Picasa