French Console

Time is getting away as you would all know and Christmas is just around the corner. Today I spent the day doing my final deliveries of painted furniture for some lovely customers.  I have been painting like you wouldn't believe and trying to keep ahead of the demand for this time of the year. 
I bought this lovely piece up into the house to photograph and somehow I think it might stay there for a little while. When I purchased this piece it was purple and gold. If only the previous owner could see it now.  



I have started collecting vintage clocks and this is my latest find. 

Discarded old mantle off a dresser gets a new lease of life.


I re-covered these lamps only to realize that I had the pattern up the wrong way on one of them for those of you that noticed.   





Hope your all surviving the silly season and remember that the Woolloongabba Antique Centre is open late tomorrow night for Christmas trading. 
I also wanted to let the locals know that I have a divine french king single timber bed that is available to purchase. The bed is all white with lovely french appliques and would make a great Christmas present if anyone is looking. It also comes with a matching bedside. Email me here if your interested. 


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa