Back to Work


I will admit it's been a little hard getting back into work this week after such a beautiful holiday.  I always think it's so much easier once the kids go back to school and the normal routine resumes.  Maybe next week once Harry is back at school I will be able to concentrate and come out from under the lampshade so-to-speak!



Talking about lamps I had to show you this amazing lamp which is actually one of a pair of vintage lamps we received into the store just before Christmas.  You can't really tell from the picture but they are quite large and so beautiful.  I haven't decided what lampshade I am going to put on them yet but they will feature in a window display in the coming weeks...that's if they don't sell before-hand.  I envy the lucky person who will end up with this lovely unique pair of lamps!!
xx
Anna