Hi!



Hi & Happy New Year!  How are you?  How was your Christmas?  I feel like I haven't been here in such a long time.  I actually switched myself completely off the Internet and computer for the entire holidays and I must admit I feel like a new person!! 

I'm not officially back from holidays until early next week but I thought I should pop in to say hello.  Did anyone see our special New Year window displays at Black & Spiro over the holidays?  If you haven't already seen them, make sure you take a drive passed as the talented Pip Boydell painted us the fabulous and vibrant fabric drop {as above} and the beautiful pair of big vintage pineapple lamps are a must see!!

Anyway, I'll be back with beautiful things to share next week.  Until then I'll be making the most of the last few days I have left with my boys at the beach...

xx
Anna