Beach House Style













Today in Brisbane its raining and cool, my good intentions of getting up early for a run, then to the markets to buy fresh flowers and produce, was abruptly changed by mother nature! with a list of things I want to do today around my home I couldnt help sneaking some time out to blog, like so many of us its hard enough to find the time to do a post and even harder to find the time to visit and comment on others as much as I would like too, so today is perfect blogging weather.

For those of you who live in Brisbane you would have noticed a lot of construction happening in the James street precedent of Fortitude Valley, this area is the hub of creativity and design, from fashion boutiques, cafes, interiors and homewares stores. What is incredibly exciting is the new stores about to open like Lisa Ho, Camilla and the most devine homewares/lifestyle store called St Barts. If your like me and love India Hicks style, bohemiam chic, the most devine art work and one off unique pieces you are going to be in shoppers heaven and it doesnt just stop there, wait till you see the fashion and accessories!! 

I stumbled upon this amazing beach house and instantly fell in love with the classic blue and white interior, created by designer Marcelo Brito.