St Barts








I thought I would share with fellow Brisbane bloggers a fabulous position available at St Barts a luxury lifestyle store opening in James Street in November. The location is opposite Harvey's (Old Magnolia location) I had a sneak peak and the facade looks amazing. I am incredibly excited to be doing the visual merchandising and being part of such a dynamic, creative team. I also have the added bonus of working with my daughter Jess, so it definately will be an energetic, fun team!

One of the designers is also an artist and her work is incredible, I cant wait to blog about the cockatoo paintings she has done for the Gold Coast store, I have decided to buy a pair for my lounge room, so I guess you can see whats going to happen here, wages in, wages out!!!

So if you looking for a fantastic opportunity email careers@st-barts.com.au