Christmas gift ideas








Today I spent a few hours at my local shopping centre to start my christmas shopping I was totally un-inspired by the choices, everything is mass produced and after a while I walked away more confused and with absolutely no gifts. Internet shopping may lack the Christmas buzz but you can guarantee to find a car space and something special, unique and affordable especially with the US dollar working to our advantage. Most bloggers are aware of etsy so I decided to do some etsy shopping, I fell upon the gorgeous Pink Pagoda, my daughter Jess has her beautiful prints online for sale, but I just discovered her devine note cards, what a great hostess gift, teachers present or just a lovely gift idea. My other site is Letter love designs also a great gift idea, personalised stationary for a friend, I'm loving the pencils too, now to choose what design?