Christmas/Summer Vignette Now Live



I am excited to advise you that our Christmas/Summer Vignette over at the online store is now live.  This season we moved into heritage listed Seaforth cottage where we celebrated Christmas with lunch on the front lawn with our family and friends.  We are also very thrilled to be able to present 6 vignette pages full of lovely things for you this season. 

I would like to thank Jane & Neville for allowing us to use their beautiful house for our Christmas/Summer vignette.  I would also like to thank Paul Hunt, Josh Jones, the glamorous Faux Fuchsia, Christie Nicolaides, Charlotte, Harry & Max for being part of our Vignette this season.  I will be posting some interviews with these very exciting people over the coming days as well as an interview with Jane & Neville.


I hope you enjoy our new season vignette.
xx
Anna