Industrial Vibe Happening Around Here

This post it all about these wonderful Industrial Vintage Pieces I have collected these last couple of weeks. 
You will not help but notice this huge Industrial Light Fitting. It's perfect because it has an amazing long lead and can be hung on the ceiling in any room, just plugs in, no wiring necessary. 
Gorgeous old silky oak desk I made over this week teamed up with a metal vintage office chair. 



The old map of Australia has been sitting in my shed for years. I had the old frame from a recent deceased estate so I played around with it this morning and this was what I came up with. 

The yellow fan was being sold at a recent fete for $1. I have never used yellow in my home but today is a first.  

Another amazing old vintage standard light that is extremely heavy and well made.  I was really excited when I found this piece. 

I actually got the sewing machine out this week and made myself up some new cushions. Lots of ticking and blues and whites.

Gorgeous old slats on top all re-stained and waxed. 

The desk in numbered and would have been made locally in Brisbane at some point. 







The desk and vintage chair are both available to purchase contact me here if your interested. 






Photobucket
Posted by Picasa