A Good Start to 2012


Happy 2012 to you all I hope it brings a year of great success and good health.

I thought I would show you my first little makeover to kick off 2012.
My Bedroom was well and truly due for a little makeover. So over Christmas I changed a few pieces around also painted the bed.  The bed was an off white and has driven me crazy since I purchased it so now it's all fresh and white. 

I have gone with fresh white and lots of blue accents. I recovered the lamp shade and made the new blue cushions. 



The hydranges are gorgeous and picked from the roadside at Springbrook Falls. We visit the falls every News Year Day and they are literally growing everywhere this time of year.
The sweet side table with turned legs has been stripped and I have left it as is for now, enjoying the original colors popping through. 











Photos from our visit to the falls. 



















Such a lovely time of year for family and heaps of fun. 


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa